Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Plan of Salvation


Do you know that answers to these questions?

Who am I?

Where did I come from?

Why am I here?

If not here are some links to help you know the answers to these questions.

http://mormon.org/beliefs/plan-of-salvation





Don't be afraid to find the answers. Read the scriptures, Pray to know the truth, and seek the answers in the right places. Our Savior and Heavenly Father love you and want the best for you.

I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The knowledge I have about the Gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ brings me peace, comfort, and guidance through this chaotic world where so much evil and darkness prevails. You can find that peace, your life will be better, you will be better I know this to be true.

~Alisha


No comments:

Post a Comment