Thursday, July 18, 2013

Why the long break from posting?

Well, let's face it, not everyone blogs as much anymore now that we have instagram, facebook and all the other apps out there. However, my focus in life changed this past year and made me realize I need to enjoy the time I have with my kids because they won't be this small forever. I got pregnant last July after two years of trying (which seemed like forever), I had my third child Marie Julie in March. I have become humble knowing there is a reason for all things and my Father in Heaven knows me better than myself and knows what is best for me.
I am truly grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life! It gives me reassurance, hope, and guidance in everything I do. I don't know where I would be without it.

Here are some pictures of my family...
 My kids: Anya, Parker, and Baby Marie
 My sweet baby girl
Marie being silly
My Family

What makes you happy? What are you passionate about?

What do you "Find The Time" for?

~Alisha

1 comment:

  1. you have such a beautiful family!! I love Marie's pink outfit, she looks adorable. I actually can't believe how big she is now!!

    ReplyDelete