Monday, January 23, 2012

Healthy Weights



I found this HERE thru Pinterest and thought it was interesting.

Don't worry so much about what your weight is.... worry more about how you feel and what your body looks like... Remember muscle weighs more than fat, so if you are active on a regular basis then you shouldn't worry. However, it helps to have a goal to shoot for. I am 30 years old, 5'6, and currently weigh 126 lbs and I have had two kids. I use to weigh 145-150 in high school as a very active athlete. I weighed 160 when I was playing college soccer when I was 19 years old. I weighed up to 175 when I was pregnant.... I used to think I had a large body frame because I was so much bigger than everyone in high school. Now I look at myself and think I don't have large body frame, I was just thick back then and had a lot of muscle. I am really an average body frame and I am still under my healthy weight. It is never too late to have the body you have always wanted. You just have to work for it!

Remember it is what makes you happy. Everyone is different. Everyone has different genetics, body types, and characteristics.

EVERY.BODY.IS.BEAUTIFUL!!!

~Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment