Thursday, September 8, 2011

Insane or Insanity?

It's been a busy couple weeks I guess. Anya turned 5 on August 28th and her being in Kindergarten finally sunk in and I was having a little child detachment blues if you will. They didn't hit me until 2 weeks of her being in school... But, all is good now :)

So what is new?

Well, I may be crazy... but I started the Insanity workout this week. I have been enjoying it and yes it is great for cardio. I did my before photos and measurements. However, I was surprised that I dropped 4 lbs in the last few weeks just by walking Anya to school and back. So I am now to the weight I was before I got pregnant with Parker. Now to get rid of that jelly belly and thighs that won't go away. So here I am finally making the sacrifice to not eat white flour and sugar and starting to really eat healthy. If you find yourself at a plateau with your weight/physique take in consideration your diet (the food you eat on a regular basis). What changes can be made? How much sugar or processed foods do you eat? How often are you challenging your body? What exercises are you doing? These all become a factor.


1 comment: